Chadbourne released its Winter 2015 International Restructuring NewsWire this week.
Find the following topics (and more) in the Winter 2015 issue:
- The Year in Review: U.S. Bankruptcy and Restructuring Matters
- Think Twice Before Entering into a Pre-Filing Restructuring Support Agreement
- Review of Chapter 15 Cases in 2014: Relief Available to a Foreign Representative
- Stern v. Marshall: A “Narrow” Decision Still Causing Jurisdictional Mayhem Three Years Later
- Trademark Licensees May be Afforded Special Protections in the Licensor’s Bankruptcy
- Are Secured Claim Purchasers Under Attack?
To read the NewsWire, click here.