Our global restructuring team has released its quarterly International Restructuring Newswire.
Our new issue features articles from Canada, Germany, the US, France and China/Hong Kong to help you stay current on recent developments in restructurings in various jurisdictions around the globe.
- Ten reasons to restructure under Canada’s Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act
- Riding or breaking the wave – Is Germany’s crisis legislation more than good intentions?
- Make-whole provisions: Impact of the Hertz and Ultra Petroleum decisions in US chapter 11 cases
- Directors’ liability under French insolvency law and tools to prevent it
- Update: Petrowest Corporation v. Peace River Hydro Partners: Enforceability of arbitration clauses challenged in Canadian receivership proceedings
- Cross-border insolvency between Mainland China and Hong Kong: First steps; ready to jump?