Our global restructuring team has released its quarterly International Restructuring Newswire.
Our new issue features articles from Hong Kong, Australia, the US, the UK and Canada to help you stay current on recent developments in restructurings in various jurisdictions around the globe.
- Caution: Be mindful of Hong Kong’s focus on COMI in recognising and assisting foreign liquidators
- Year in review: Significant US Chapter 15 decisions in 2022
- English High Court awards £90M to liquidator in landmark preference claim
- Australia’s unfair preference laws: What lies ahead for liquidators in a period of legislative reform and dynamic change in the courts?
- Insolvency law reform and capacity building in emerging markets: Bhutan, Armenia and Myanmar lead the way
- Canadian legislation aimed at protecting pension plans may mean significant changes for lenders, borrowers and employees
- The fate of Texas Two Step in the US dealt setback in appellate ruling